A Fertility Coach? Whatever will they come up with next?
Fertility coach is just a title and it doesn’t go anywhere to help you understand what it is that I do.
I’m your informer, advocate, friend and advisor. I’ll tell it to you straight, tell you what you should have been told, get you the answers you’ve searched for and help you take the steps to optimise your fertility and increase your chances of conception.
We work on a physical and emotional level, because truly you cannot separate the 2, the subtle interactions and interplays within the two is huge.
But why would you need a Fertility Coach?
IF YOU ARE:
- wanting to start or extend your family but its not happening
- searching for the answers, through books, Internet searches and social media and you're still not pregnant?
- wanting a sense of certainty, a clear cut reason that you can address?
- consumed by the thoughts and fears of what if it doesn't happen?
- finding that this desire for a baby is consuming all areas of your life?
- sick of hearing if you just relax, it'll happen?
- already planning the next financially exhausting step, still without certainty?
- aware of the constant ticking of the biological clock and age statistics?
- Emotionally exhausted
IF YOU WANT:
? To truly understand what is affecting your fertility and what you can do about it.
? To be able to interpret the clues your body is giving you and take the necessary action
? To avoid drastic changes to your life to achieve this
? To gain a sense of control
? To feel emotionally balanced and free from the fear that grips you
? To know and trust that your bodies can do this
? A clear action plan that has worked for many couples
WITHOUT HAVING TO:
- Second guess whats happening in your body
- Try to pinpoint ovulation and schedule when the right time is, which isn't as it was previously
- Consider IVF as your only option
- Wish each unsuccessful month away so you can try again
- Hear well meaning 'advice' and platitudes, like "just Relax" or "stop trying"
- Live in fear that this will never happen
NOT GETTING PREGNANT IS RARELY ABOUT 1 THING
As much as we are led to believe that getting pregnant is as simple as getting egg and sperm together at the right time, we couldn't be further from the truth.
Our bodies are incredible, and fundamentally first and foremost they are designed to keep us alive, and this may be at the expensive of reproduction. There are so many subtle interplays and nuances that nobody has ever told you about, which is why a personally designed programme for you both is crucial.
We need to look a little deeper into what is potentially going wrong and you may be amazed at what that could be.
WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD TO BE TRUE ISN'T ALWAYS
It's not that you have been deliberately mislead, not at all. But often what you have been told is not always the case.
Of ten due the immense misunderstanding of the nuances and interplays of our incredible minds and bodies.
For example: you want be able to conceive naturally, you will need donor eggs, your egg count is too low, the sperm quality is too low, the sperm count is too low, or even there is nothing wrong.
"When we had our first chat with Kat, we were amazed and hopeful, but also really angry that we hadn't been told any of this in the 2 years that we had been trying for a baby.
Her knowledge, advice and resources has been incredible. The 1:1 sessions have been something we have looked forward to every week. We have seen noticeable changes in our physical health and my cycle, but also our outlook which has become more positive. As a couple, our relationship is so much better and how these used to be has returned.
We are now pregnant and are looking forward to the birth of a baby we were beginning to think wasn't possible" Kate and Tom
Our First Step is the DEEP DIVE HOUR
In this Deep Dive video call (60 minutes) we will become fertility detectives gathering information at a deeper level. We will:
- Review any tests, identify further testing options and how to get them.
- Analyse your cycle and identify key data and next steps
- Identify physical and emotional factors that may be affecting your chances of conceiving.
- Create a personalised plan which is workable and realistic
This plan will affect the physical and emotional aspects affecting YOUR fertility. This plan will:
- Address the physical aspects of your fertility issues, and next steps for improving fertility status for both of you
- Provide you with a sense of control and understanding
- Reduce the emotional and psychological factors hindering your chances of conception.
AFTER our SessIOn
Some people have enough after this session, others go on to work with me further either 1:1 or in a group programme or utilise on line resources I offer.
There is no requirement to continue, but what you will have is a deeper understanding of what may be affecting your fertility and what you can do about it
EMMA & TIM
Emma and Tim had been trying to get pregnant with their second child for over 4 years. They had the tests and there was no reason identified. Their fertility issues were unexplained and the only option was Assisted fertility methods. But this was expensive with no access to funded cycles.
Emma wanted to try something else, she felt strongly that there must surely be a reason, they had been pregnant before after all and after our initial free chat, I had a good indication of what the issues were and what we could do in working together.
Her menstrual cycle gave some key clues that suggested a short luteal phase, insufficient to support a pregnancy. This is one of the most common issues I see when working with couples. Lifestyle factors and emotional factors, another common factor indicated sperm and egg quality factors and potential nutritional deficiencies were addressed.
While 'trying' for a baby, sex had become very different, and strained, and they just wanted to return to how things were.
After 12 weeks they were pregnant and are now parents to Archie. They are feeling healthier than before, have renewed energy and positivity and their relationship is so much richer with intimacy returned.
I can' t guarantee that you'll get pregnant, but we will work to optimise your chances physically and improve where you are at emotionally.
"Working with Kat has opened my eyes around my fertility journey. She has allowed me to take a step back from all my negative thoughts. She is so knowledgeable and has been a breath of fresh air
The physical changes have been huge, and my relationship with my husband is richer and I have felt calmer around my fertility journey.
We were all set to pay £11,000 for IVF but instead we worked with Kat and are now pregnant . Thank you Kat ". Dee
Or perhaps you just want the initial deep dive session with action plan...