I start this episode off telling you about the FREE event I have coming up on 16th-19th November Reset and balance your Hormonal Health.
You’ll know if you’ve listened to me before that I have strong view on the reasons why many couples are not getting pregnant, and stronger views on the fact that they are not being informed and educated sufficiently before heading down the assisted fertility route, as a first line.
So in this episode I share some of the reasons why couples are not getting pregnant and that if more couples were supported and educated earlier, the need for IVF as a first line would lessen. And in doing so the opportunities for more couples for whom it absolutely is their only options can access funded IVF in the UK, and other countries that offer this.
So I discuss
- Ovulation timing: and strength misunderstanding, misinformation
- Your Bleed: again misinformation and misunderstanding, chances are it’s not ‘normal’ Have you had the free download what your bleed says about your fertility?’
- How you shouldn’t be made to wait a year, information needs to come sooner
- Period pain and pms are indicators of something that can affect your fertility
- Sperm is not tested sufficiently and agin you are not informed of the issues regarding DNA fragmentation, I refer you to a previous podcasts with Barbara Scott and Dr Ghadir
- Scheduling of sex, see the episode ‘Lets talk about Sex” for more information
- Key nutritional deficiencies, common on most of us today, hugely affect fertility, see the supplement advice I provide to my clients
- The emotional aspects of Fertility and Why you cant just relax and the need for more support
- How we shouldn’t be fooled into thinking there is only one factor affecting fertility if there is a diagnosis such as endometriosis or PCOS